Everything you need to know about our handcrafted bespoke automotive wall art:
- Ready-to-hang with either string or metal mounts depending on your print size and format.
- Made in Britain by hand; allow a minimum of 3 working days.
- Hand-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity and brushed aluminium decal on the reverse, with every order.
- Fast free premium tracked UK shipping and competitive international delivery.
- Fully bespoke, we can create any image, any size, any print format, but always limited to 100 units, ever.
- We offer a range of alternative natural wood framing materials; simply select ‘Wood Frame’ and let us know immediately after you place your order (free upgrade).
- Still want to know more? Read our FAQs, get in touch or check out our latest orders and customer reviews.
Check out our latest customer orders here.
Find your perfect print format; framed, canvas and aluminium composite:
Aston Martin DB5 at Bicester Heritage
EXCLUSIVE TO LIMITED100
At Limited100 we work in partnership with a carefully selected group of the finest, most skilled automotive photographers. Our curators hand-pick every artwork we offer in order to provide you with an unmatched selection of limited edition automotive prints. We are proud to commission "Aston Martin DB5 at Bicester Heritage" by Paul Ward, which is available exclusively at Limited100.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
We guarantee that we will only ever produce 100 of each image, regardless of your print size and material. To verify that your print is one of 100, we include a certificate of authenticity detailing which edition your product is, complete with our curator's and the artist's signature and details of your artwork including title and your specific print dimension and format variation.
Your 1 of 100 print can be handmade in any of the following sizes and styles:
- A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 in)
- A2 (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in)
- A3 (297 x 420 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 in)
- Fine Art Paper
- Framed (Polcore)
- Wood Grain
- Black Wood Grain
- White Wood Grain
- Canvas Print (Mounted on Natural Wood Internal Frame)
- Aluminium Composite
Frame Mount Options:
- No Mount
- White Mount
- Cream Mount
- Black Mount
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Paul Ward has been a professional photographer for over twenty years now and recently won his category at the British Photography Awards 2020. Over the years his work has been published in many books and magazines both in the UK and internationally and his architectural images currently adorn the walls aboard Cunard’s flagship Queen Mary 2. Paul’s passion for cars started when he bought his first Austin Mini almost 30 years ago and ever since then he has been obsessed with both classic cars and modern supercars, so, as an image-maker, it’s not surprising that automobile photography has become a passion of his too.
ABOUT THIS COMMISSION
The DB5 is a British luxury grand tourer (GT) that was made by Aston Martin and designed by the Italian coachbuilder Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera.
Released in 1963, it was an evolution of the final series of DB4. Although not the first in the DB series, the DB5 is the best-known cinematic James Bond car, first appearing in the James Bond film Goldfinger (1964).
The principal differences between the DB4 Series V and the DB5 are the all-aluminium engine, enlarged from 3.7 L to 4.0 L; a new robust ZF five-speed transmission (except for some of the very first DB5s); and three SU carburettors. This engine, producing 282 bhp, which propelled the car to 145 mph, available on the Vantage (high powered) version of the DB4 since March 1962, became the standard Aston Martin power unit with the launch in September 1963 of the DB5.
- Engine: 4.0 L (3,995 cc) Inline-6
- Bore x stroke: 96 mm × 92 mm
- Fuel feed: 3 SUs
- Power: 282 bhp at 5,500 rpm, 210 bhp
- Peak Torque: 288 lb-ft at 3,850 rpm
- Weight: 1,502 kg (3,311 lb)
- Top Speed: 145 mph (233 km/h)
- 0–60 mph acceleration: 8 s.