My Only Vice [NFT] By Paul Ward (digital drawing over original acrylic art)
Everything you need to know about our handcrafted bespoke automotive wall art:
- Ready-to-hang, handmade from sustainable, museum-quality materials.
- Made in Britain to exacting standards; allow a minimum of 3 working days.
- Hand-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity and brushed aluminium decal on the reverse, with every order.
- Fast free premium tracked UK shipping and global shipping from £19.
- Fully bespoke, we can create any image, any size, any print format, but always limited to 100 units, ever.
- We offer a range of alternative natural wood framing materials; simply select ‘Wood Frame’ and let us know immediately after you place your order (free upgrade).
- Still want to know more? Read our FAQs, get in touch or check out our latest orders and customer reviews.
Check out our latest customer orders here.
Find your perfect print format; framed, canvas and aluminium composite:
EXCLUSIVE TO LIMITED100
At Limited100 we work in partnership with a carefully selected group of the finest, most skilled automotive photographers. Our curators hand-pick every artwork we offer in order to provide you with an unmatched selection of NFT automotive prints. We are proud to commission "My Only Vice" NFT Automotive Art by Paul Ward, which is available exclusively at Limited100.
This NFT artwork must be purchased here in order to unlock this print.
LIMITED EDITION NFT PRINTS
This artwork is one of only 10 special edition NFT artworks available and was created by Paul Ward using an original acrylic painting, combined with one of his automotive renders.
This artwork is only available to purchase through the NFT site (see link to purchase).
Once purchased the NFT site will unlock the voucher code for the buyer to claim their Framed print that is included in the NFT purchase via the link below.
Your 1 of 10 print is available in this format only as part of an NFT order:
- A2 (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in)
- Fine Art Paper
- Framed (Polcore)
- Black Wood Grain
Frame Mount Options:
- White Mount
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Paul Ward has been a professional photographer for over twenty years now and recently won his category at the British Photography Awards 2020. Over the years his work has been published in many books and magazines both in the UK and internationally and his architectural images currently adorn the walls aboard Cunard’s flagship Queen Mary 2. Paul’s passion for cars started when he bought his first Austin Mini almost 30 years ago and ever since then he has been obsessed with both classic cars and modern supercars, so, as an image maker, it’s not surprising that automobile photography has become a passion of his too.