Everything you need to know about our handcrafted bespoke automotive wall art:
- Ready-to-hang with either string or metal mounts depending on your print size and format.
- Made in Britain by hand; allow a minimum of 3 working days.
- Hand-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity and brushed aluminium decal on the reverse, with every order.
- Fast free premium tracked UK shipping and competitive international delivery.
- Fully bespoke, we can create any image, any size, any print format, but always limited to 100 units, ever.
- We offer a range of alternative natural wood framing materials; simply select ‘Wood Frame’ and let us know immediately after you place your order (free upgrade).
- Still want to know more? Read our FAQs, get in touch or check out our latest orders and customer reviews.
Check out our latest customer orders here.
Find your perfect print format; framed, canvas and aluminium composite:
1935 Maserati Tipo 4CM 1100 Monoposto
EXCLUSIVE TO LIMITED100
At Limited100 we work in partnership with a carefully selected group of the finest, most skilled automotive photographers. Our curators hand-pick every artwork we offer in order to provide you with an unmatched selection of limited edition automotive prints. We are proud to commission "1935 Maserati Tipo 4CM 1100 Monoposto" by Paul Ward, which is available exclusively at Limited100.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
We guarantee that we will only ever produce 100 of each image, regardless of your print size and material. To verify that your print is one of 100, we include a certificate of authenticity detailing which edition your product is, complete with our curator's and the artist's signature and details of your artwork including title and your specific print dimension and format variation.
Your 1 of 100 print can be handmade in any of the following sizes and styles:
- A0 (841 x 1189 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 in)
- A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 in)
- A2 (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in)
- A3 (297 x 420 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 in)
- Fine Art Paper
- Framed (Polcore)
- Wood Grain
- Black Wood Grain
- White Wood Grain
- Canvas Print (Mounted on Natural Wood Internal Frame)
- Aluminium Composite
Frame Mount Options:
- No Mount
- White Mount
- Cream Mount
- Black Mount
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Paul Ward has been a professional photographer for over twenty years now and recently won his category at the British Photography Awards 2020. Over the years his work has been published in many books and magazines both in the UK and internationally and his architectural images currently adorn the walls aboard Cunard’s flagship Queen Mary 2. Paul’s passion for cars started when he bought his first Austin Mini almost 30 years ago and ever since then he has been obsessed with both classic cars and modern supercars, so, as an image maker, it’s not surprising that automobile photography has become a passion of his too.
ABOUT THIS COMMISSION
1935 Maserati Tipo 4CM 1100 Monoposto photographed by automotive photographer Paul Ward at SPB Historics, Bicester Heitage.
The Maserati Tipo 4CM, Chassis no. 1527, is one of the very machines pressed into to battle by the Modena based works scuderia for a number of significant races during the 1936 season.
The Tipo 4CM Maserati was introduced in 1932. Initially powered by an 1100cc twin over-head camshaft supercharged four-cylinder, the capacity was later increased to 1500cc in order to compete in the ever popular international voiturette or “vetturetta” (in Italian) racing class. The first monoposto to be produced by Maserati, the 4CM’s engine was mated to a four-speed box and the cars were fitted with a hydraulic braking system, a highly advanced design for the time. In various guises and capacities, the Tipo 4CM was produced between 1932 and 1938 and enjoyed numerous successes.