Everything you need to know about our handcrafted bespoke automotive wall art:
- Ready-to-hang with either string or metal mounts depending on your print size and format.
- Made in Britain by hand; allow a minimum of 3 working days.
- Hand-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity and brushed aluminium decal on the reverse, with every order.
- Fast free premium tracked UK shipping and competitive international delivery.
- Fully bespoke, we can create any image, any size, any print format, but always limited to 100 units, ever.
- We offer a range of alternative natural wood framing materials; simply select ‘Wood Frame’ and let us know immediately after you place your order (free upgrade).
- Still want to know more? Read our FAQs, get in touch or check out our latest orders and customer reviews.
Check out our latest customer orders here.
1948 Alfa Romeo 6C-2500 SS Pininfarina Cabriolet
EXCLUSIVE TO LIMITED100
At Limited100 we work in partnership with a carefully selected group of the finest, most skilled automotive photographers. Our curators hand-pick every artwork we offer in order to provide you with an unmatched selection of limited edition automotive prints. We are proud to commission "1948 Alfa Romeo 6C-2500 SS Pininfarina Cabriolet" by Niall Julian, which is available exclusively at Limited100.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
We guarantee that we will only ever produce 100 of each image, regardless of your print size and material. To verify that your print is one of 100, we include a certificate of authenticity detailing which edition your product is, complete with our curator's and the artist's signature and details of your artwork including title and your specific print dimension and format variation.
Your 1 of 100 print can be handmade in any of the following sizes and styles:
- A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 in)
- A2 (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in)
- A3 (297 x 420 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 in)
- Fine Art Paper
- Framed (Polcore)
- Wood Grain
- Black Wood Grain
- White Wood Grain
- Canvas Print (Mounted on Natural Wood Internal Frame)
- Aluminium Composite
Frame Mount Options:
- No Mount
- White Mount
- Cream Mount
- Black Mount
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Niall Julian has been a petrolhead for as long as he can remember. Cars, in particular classics, have always held a deep fascination, which has over the years combined with his background in photography, film and digital media. All of these came together in 2015 when Niall founded the award-winning classic car blog Take to the Road. Since then the site has grown to become one of the UK’s leading automotive blogs. As a freelance photojournalist, Niall attends many of the UK’s top Concours shows, always with a camera in hand.
ABOUT THIS COMMISSION
Alfa Romeo’s final variant of the vaunted 6C platform, the 6C-2500 was introduced in 1938 and remained in production until 1952. After the war, the production of Alfa Romeo’s automobiles still followed their pre-war practices, as was the case with Pininfarina who provided the bodywork for the example presented here, although the Art Deco obsession somewhat faded. These post-war bodies omitted much of the brightwork, which allowed for their handsome lines to make their own statement. Such is the nature of this beautiful 6C 2500, which is the most desirable short-wheelbase model with the most powerful engine, known as the SS, or Super Sport.