Everything you need to know about our handcrafted bespoke automotive wall art:
- Ready-to-hang with either string or metal mounts depending on your print size and format.
- Made in Britain by hand; allow a minimum of 3 working days.
- Hand-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity and brushed aluminium decal on the reverse, with every order.
- Fast free premium tracked UK shipping and competitive international delivery.
- Fully bespoke, we can create any image, any size, any print format, but always limited to 100 units, ever.
- We offer a range of alternative natural wood framing materials; simply select ‘Wood Frame’ and let us know immediately after you place your order (free upgrade).
- Still want to know more? Read our FAQs, get in touch or check out our latest orders and customer reviews.
Check out our latest customer orders here.
The Beast of Turin at Prescott Hill Climb
EXCLUSIVE TO LIMITED100
At Limited100 we work in partnership with a carefully selected group of the finest, most skilled automotive photographers. Our curators hand-pick every artwork we offer in order to provide you with an unmatched selection of limited edition automotive prints. We are proud to commission "The Beast of Turin at Prescott Hill Climb" by Paul Ward, which is available exclusively at Limited100.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
We guarantee that we will only ever produce 100 of each image, regardless of your print size and material. To verify that your print is one of 100, we include a certificate of authenticity detailing which edition your product is, complete with our curator's and the artist's signature and details of your artwork including title and your specific print dimension and format variation.
Your 1 of 100 print can be handmade in any of the following sizes and styles:
- A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 in)
- A2 (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in)
- A3 (297 x 420 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 in)
- Fine Art Paper
- Framed (Polcore)
- Wood Grain
- Black Wood Grain
- White Wood Grain
- Canvas Print (Mounted on Natural Wood Internal Frame)
- Aluminium Composite
Frame Mount Options:
- No Mount
- White Mount
- Cream Mount
- Black Mount
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Paul Ward has been a professional photographer for over twenty years now and recently won his category at the British Photography Awards 2020. Over the years his work has been published in many books and magazines both in the UK and internationally and his architectural images currently adorn the walls aboard Cunard’s flagship Queen Mary 2. Paul’s passion for cars started when he bought his first Austin Mini almost 30 years ago and ever since then he has been obsessed with both classic cars and modern supercars, so, as an image maker, it’s not surprising that automobile photography has become a passion of his too.
ABOUT THIS COMMISSION
The Fiat S76, known as The Beast of Turin is the one surviving example of a pair of land speed record contenders the Italian automaker built before WWI. 'The Beast of Turin’ was built in 1910 to beat the land speed record, held at the time by Blitzen-Benz. Its 28.5-litre Fiat S76 engine is capable of an impressive 300bhp - enough to propel the car to 116 mph, and a one-mile land speed record, in 1911. After WWI Fiat dismantled one of the two impressive machines to prevent rival manufacturers obtaining its technical secrets, while the other one was purchased by Russian aristocrat Boris Soukhanov. It eventually made its way to Australia, where it was modernised and displayed as a ‘Fiat Racing Special’. In 2003, engineer enthusiast and current owner Duncan Pittaway brought the dismantled chassis back to the UK, and reunited it with the original 28.5 litre four-cylinder engine, which is capable of providing an impressive 300bhp - enough to propel the car to 116 mph, and a one-mile land speed record, in 1911.