Nottingham-based Limited100, the leading provider of bespoke handcrafted automotive wall art, has by popular demand launched a professional photoshoot, bespoke printing and framing package, for the most discerning of car enthusiasts.
Included in this new offering are:
- 1 day’s photoshoot by award-winning photographer Paul Ward at a location of your choice, including state-of-the-art photography equipment
- 1 day’s editing by Paul Ward
- A fully bespoke A1 framed print in the style of your choice (framed, natural wood canvas or aluminium composite)
- Insurance coverage for track locations up to £5m
- Hand-delivery of your final framed print to you on completion
- All of the above managed by Simon Wright, Limited100 Founder
- The print will then be sold as a Limited100 production with the owner receiving edition 1, or an alternative number of their choice.
The latest customer to enjoy this service was Lincolnshire-based @scouttrooper_tb2357 who owns a heavily modified 2018 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Shadow Edition. Featuring a Roush Performance 3.0-litre supercharger, this Gran Turismo and Martini-liveried, track-oriented muscle car has produced anywhere from 800 to 1200 bhp depending on its state of tune, complemented with custom aerodynamic enhancements from Nemesis UK Performance. As with all Limited100 productions, this automotive art is handcrafted in Nottingham; available on a limited run of 100 units ever, in a range of print formats, with Liam receiving edition 1/100 of this print.
Simon Wright, Founder at Limited100 added: "Our core purpose is to support independent automotive photographers and after receiving an influx of enquiries requesting bespoke photoshoots of owners' cars, we decided to diversify the Limited100 offering with the introduction of this new service. First of all we tested this concept with our Carrera GT videoshoot in late 2021. More recently we worked with Liam Houghton and Cadwell Park to create a new bespoke piece of automotive art."